Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I wanna watch Toy Story 3

Heart-breaking day-Nuffnang's revoked my movie invitation today because I didn't reply to them. My bad. So, today I am going to write an entry for Toy Story 3 and Nuffnang please read this and give me second chance. Blerghh~ Hahaha =))

I love Toy Story. Since forever. If one ever ask, "How deep is your love towards the movie and characters?" The answer is, "Infinity!" I really loves cartoons; and it's hard for me to watch a cartoon's movie at the cinema because my husband will refused to watch it. He loves thriller and action pack movies by the way.

But this movie, Toy Story 3 is a must watch movie. I swear I'm going to drag him to the cinema and get him to buy the ticket! [Evil laugh] There are few new characters added in Toy Story 3, owh my, they are cute and adorable as a toy!! Now, let me present to you the new characters of the movie.  

+Drum roll+
















However peeps; above all, this is my favourite character and I can't wait to watch them in action!! Presenting the-triple-cute-adorable-PEAS-IN-A-POD!


So, Nuffnangers why wait more? Write an entry about this movie because courtesy to Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Malaysia, they are giving away FREE 50 passes to watch it in 3-D's. (I hope, I'll win-finger crossing)

2 comments:

ki said...

Sy doakan akak menang!

sy doakan akak bw sy kalo akak menang!

(evil laugh)

Nurul+Hafiz said...

hahaha,ki,saya sudah menang ticket Killers last friday, tapi sy tak cek email.kalo tak mesti sy bawak awak sbb en suami takder esok lusa..haish..takpe,wish me luck this time. Kalo apag takmau follow, i'll drag u pulak. =)