Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Path

I need to make a decision. An important one.
I was asked by them to give an answer before last Thursday.
But I haven't make any call yet.

Sooner or later, I know that I'll be leaving my current organization.

But I am not sure, if this is the right time to wave goodbye.


I'll call them tomorrow.

Wait and see.

No comments: